- Experience of leading and managing mid-size/complex customer implementations or workstreams within a major programme and change control projects. Accountability for ensuring they are delivered to contractual requirements, required quality standards and contributing to the annual targets and Key Performance Indicators within the Department.
- Enforce best practice delivery according to the company Implementation Framework and lead internal initiatives to develop internal process, ways of working and methodologies.
- Support the identification of additional revenue opportunities with clients and prospects, and support the transition from sales to implementation.
- Lead the smooth transition from implementation to Operations, ensuring service levels are achieved and ensuring operations are able to deliver their target operating model.
- Understand company strategy and the SRP and LRP objectives ensuring all resources under their management are informed of the strategic direction for the organisation.
- Recommend modifications to our Product set and understand the Product Roadmap.
- Contribution to day to day management of the Implementation community and champion’s forum development, succession planning and performance management activities against the Implementation skills framework.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style. Contribute to Implementation operations including, where appropriate, financial cost centre management, utilisation reporting, NPS scores, Customer Compensation, third party supplier management and resource demand and supply planning.
- Lead projects of mid-size/complexity, or workstreams within a major programme, or a change control project or supporting a Principal Consultant or Programme Manager to ensure all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Troubleshoot customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution.
- Build customer relationships to ensure maximisation of future revenues and business profit.
- Understand and anticipate the customer needs and environment and support the recommendation of ‘value added’ solutions to the customer.
- Manage external strategic third party partner and supplier relationships.
- Support the management of internal inter departmental relationships and senior management team stakeholders.
- Identify potential strategic and commercial opportunities and solutions for the company to offer its target markets.
- Work proactively as a team member across the department, offer coaching and support to junior members of the practice as necessary.
- Impart technical knowledge to contribute to product development.
- Where appropriate, undertake full line management responsibilities for individual consultants, or a team, including recruitment, performance management, resource assignment, sales pipeline review and revenue forecasting, personal development planning and other line management activities to drive objectives, drive internal progression and support colleague engagement.
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations or cost centres under their control.
- Champion and make recommendations for the company Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions.
- Act as Implementation role model and promote the corporate strategy, company Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients’ receive excellent service and support thus maintaining customer NPS.
- 14. Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements.
- 15. To comply with company Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data.
Our Customer's Expectations:
Thinking and Acting Outside In
- Ability to see the impact of upcoming changes within their field of expertise and proactively adapts their way of working or gives advice to the team.
- Has an eye for new information and applies this information to own job and makes it available to a broader network.
- Open & critical minded to question and optimize the use of knowledge, systems, products, digital solutions in the expertise area.
- Ability to solve weaknesses/complaints in service delivery and to introduce proposals for improvements.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive answers to internal and external customers current and future needs by being proactive and customer specific. Seeks to enhance customer satisfaction and delight.
- Builds expertise through continuous development and through connecting with other experts.
- Ability to develop productive networks within the division and within the customer service/project team and be recognized as a reliable expert, be a coach for colleagues.
- Ability to step forward in own network and show leadership attitude and professional and trustworthy image at customer contacts, conferences and internal meetings.
- Ability to coach customers and/or colleagues across their networks.
- Proven evidence of experience operating at a senior level within a consultancy or implementation environment
- Coaching and people development skills with demonstrable evidence of leading mid-size teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at senior management level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
- To have achieved the required competencies and behaviours in the Implementation Behavioural Framework.
This is an exceptional chance to join a company with ambitious plans for growth, one that offers great opportunities for careers growth and personal development.