This is a challenging and fast-paced environment requiring someone who can hit the ground running. You must be detail orientated, have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programmes and an understanding of the project management lifecycle to keep things running smoothly. Our customer is looking for someone who can improve the current processes, is flexible, dependable, and has excellent communication and organisation skills. Data input and analysis, preparing presentations, reports and progress updates are key elements of the role. You must be able to work well under pressure with a can-do attitude without sacrificing quality.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports
- Data input of timesheets onto Netsuite system with accurate project code allocation
- Primary initial contact for new enquiries and obtaining and recording new client information
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create and update workflows
- Complete expenses returns
- Organize and maintain project folders to ensure effective filling system
- Complete security clearance forms and handle sensitive information
- Prepare job packs for new projects
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions
- Improve processes and create procedures
- Document lessons learned
- Complete procurement requisition forms
- Develop and maintain a contact management database
- Assist sales engineer with maintaining online presence on key websites
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as requested.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Perform miscellaneous functions as assigned.
- Extensive experience creating flowcharts, presentations and managing spreadsheets
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Must work well under pressure
- Act with honesty, integrity and accountability
- Maintaining a positive attitude and flexible approach
- Completion of clear and concise reporting
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Must be thorough, meet tight deadlines and work independently or in a team.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Ability to work with confidential information
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation - one that can offer you significant prospects for career growth and personal development.