- Proven track record of leading and managing complex customer implementation programmes, with accountability for ensuring they are delivered to contractual requirements, required quality standards and contributing to the annual targets and Key Performance Indicators within the Department.
- Develop and champion best practice delivery according to the company Implementation Framework and contribute to the ongoing review of ways of working within Implementation and the wider organisation.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with clients and prospects, and support the transition from sales to implementation.
- Accountable for managing the smooth transition from implementation to Operations, ensuring service levels are achieved and ensuring operations are able to deliver their target operating model.
- Contribute to company strategy and proactively support the SRP and LRP objectives ensuring all resources under their management are informed of the strategic direction for the organisation.
- Influence the Product roadmap to ensure customer and implementation delivery are optimised, and identify features or functionality that could enhance the product set.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Lead programmes of varying sizes and complexities, working as the principal point of contact to ensure all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Troubleshoot complex customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution.
- Build and nurture customer relationships to ensure maximisation of future revenues and business profit
- Understand and anticipate the customer needs and environment and recommend ‘value added’ solutions to the customer
- Manage significant external strategic third party partner and supplier relationships
- Manage internal inter departmental relationships and senior leadership team stakeholders
- Own business case development for potential strategic and commercial opportunities and solutions for the company to offer its target markets
- Encourage proactivity for coaching and support to junior members of staff across the division
- Impart technical knowledge to steer product development and corporate strategy
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations or cost centres under their control
- Champion and review/implement recommendations made for the future shaping of the cxompany Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions
- Act as Implementation role model and provide leadership and direction to colleagues by promoting the corporate strategy, company Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients’ receive excellent service and support thus maintaining customer NPS
- Where appropriate, undertake full line management responsibilities for individual consultants, or a team, including recruitment, performance management, resource assignment, sales pipeline review and revenue forecasting, personal development planning and other line management activities to drive objectives, drive internal progression and support colleague engagement.
- Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements
- To comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data
- Proven evidence of significant experience operating within a consultancy or implementation environment at programme manager level
- Coaching and people development skills with demonstrable evidence of leading large teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at board level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
- To have achieved the required competencies and behaviours in the Implementation Behavioural Framework
This is an exceptional chance to join a company with ambitious plans for growth, one that offers great opportunities for careers growth and personal development.