- Responsibility for ensuring that implementation projects are delivered to contractual requirements, required quality standards and contributing to the annual targets and Key Performance Indicators within the Department.
- Align to best practice delivery according to the Implementation Framework and support internal initiatives to develop internal process, ways of working and methodologies.
- Support the identification of additional revenue opportunities with clients and prospects, and support the transition from sales to implementation.
- Support the smooth transition from implementation to Operations, ensuring service levels are achieved and ensuring operations are able to deliver their target operating model.
- Understand company strategy and the SRP and LRP objectives.
- Recommend modifications to our Product set and understand the Product Roadmap.
- Work within the Implementation community and contribute to team development, succession planning and performance management activities against the Implementation skills framework.
- Contribute to Implementation operations including, where appropriate, travel and expense control, timesheet submission for utilisation reporting, NPS scores and customer reference sites, Customer Compensation, third party supplier management and resource demand and supply planning.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Lead projects of small/mid-size, or workstreams within a mid-size project, or a change control project or supporting a Senior Consultant or Programme Manager to ensure all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Manage and escalate customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution
- Maintain customer relationships to support maximisation of future revenues and business profit
- Understand the customer needs and environment and support the recommendation of ‘value added’ solutions to the customer
- Support the management of internal inter departmental relationships and management team stakeholders
- Work proactively as a team member across the Department, offer support to junior members of the community as necessary
- Impart technical knowledge to contribute to product development
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations under their control9. Follow and make recommendations for the Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions
- Act as Implementation role model following the corporate strategy, company Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients’ receive excellent service and support, thus maintaining customer NPS
- Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements12. To comply with company Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data.
Our Customer's Expectaitons:
Thinking and Acting Outside In
- The ability to absorb knowledge that is immediately applicable in the job. Proactively keeps own expertise up-to-date & consults the right information sources and takes actions to develop their own knowledge when steered in this direction and supported.
- Has an open & critical mind to changing their way of working in times of continuous transformation
- In depth knowledge and continued learning of products and services, tools, best practices, optimal personal organization and professional attitudes.
- In depth knowledge of customer portfolio, productive customer contact points, seeking to deliver service with very high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to present/bring a well-prepared topic in a professional way.
- Ability to develop productive relations with customers (all touch points), colleagues and managers. Be recognized and be accessible as an expert by your direct colleagues, help colleagues.
- Ability to build and use a network to find a win-win solution for customer requests or colleague requests.
- Ability to coach customers and/or colleagues across own networks.
- Proven evidence of experience operating within a consultancy or implementation environment at a Consultant level
- Evidence of leading small to mid-size teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at management level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
- To have achieved the required competencies and behaviours in the Implementation Behavioural Framework
This is an exceptional chance to join a company with ambitious plans for growth, one that offers great opportunities for careers growth and personal development.