Overview of the Role:
The Principal Consultant (PC) role within Value Advisory group will be the trusted advisor to the customer’s management team and help shape their organisational/human capital management (HCM) transformation agenda. The PC will work collaboratively with company’s solution and professional services teams to unlock business value through a human capital management lens. Additionally, a Value Advisory PC will support thought leadership, formulation of the company’s go-to-market, and product marketing strategies.
The role of a PC for the Value Advisory group requires a combination of management consulting skills, project management skills, and executive presence. The role is designed for an ambitious business professional that is self-driven, motivated to learn, and has a passion for technology and driving transformation.
- Drive customer engagement activities and ensure alignment between different teams
- Build positioning, business cases and strategic roadmaps that address customers challenges
- Develop strategic messaging and thought leadership
- Support development of business plans in collaboration with the sales and marketing leadership through account planning and consultative customer engagements
- Contribute to evolution and development of Value Advisory practices and processes
- 4+ years of professional experience, 2 years of experience in similar Value Advisory experience
- Success in designing and driving customer engagement (e.g., facilitating management and leadership workshops, Experience with IT / business alignment issues, etc.)
- Experience with benchmarking and business case development/financial modelling
- Knowledge of value selling processes and methodology an asset
- Undergraduate degree likely, post Graduate Degree an asset (MBA, CFA, CPA, etc.)
- CIPD, CIMA or other professional body accreditation would be desirable
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to travel internationally when circumstances permit