Responsible for delivering consulting services, engineering services, customer support and pre-sales support.
- Delivery of engineering services to customers, either remotely or at customer site.
- Design of customer solutions to meet defined requirements, acting in a consultative manner to ensure a customer centric approach.
- Leading and project managing implementations, utilising the company implementation methodology
- Producing and maintaining high quality, repeatable solution documentation
- Continually developing your technical skills through training and self-learning, achieving required accreditations
- Acting as a subject matter expert across the range of products and services that the company delivers to their customers
- Acting as external ambassador for the company at technical forums to ensure we stay ahead of market developments.
- Testing of new solutions and Proof of Concepts
- Providing support and assistance to the Support Team, acting as a coach and mentor to the team.
- Providing support and assistance to the Sales Team, being innovative in specifying solutions that benefit both the customer and the business.
- Acting as a deputy to the Head of Service Delivery at all times
- Promote internally and externally the company's strategy at every opportunity
- Support the business in achieving its revenue and margin targets
- Support the business in achieving its customer satisfaction objectives
- Drive effective use of the company's portal for both employees and customers
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Awareness of the wider cloud and storage software market
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions to non-technical people
- Significant experience in customer facing roles
- Strong project management and implementation delivery skills
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and influence customers
- Proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Good technical working knowledge of IBM Storage Software, Hardware and Cloud portfolio
- IT Degree
- Experience of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
This is an exceptional chance to join a company with ambitious plans for growth, in addition to offering significant opportunities for career growth and personal development.